We are pleased to offer a home delivery service for those who are vulnerable or self isolating,
We currently deliver 4 days a week along the following routes
- Winfrith/East Knighton/Tadnoll
- East/West Lulworth and Chaldon
- Winfrith/East Knighton/Tadnoll
If you are able to leave home as part of your essential shopping we can also have your order kept here for collection. Pre-ordered shopping for collection can be arranged for any day apart from Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Over the past few weeks a some people have asked for items that we do not routinely stock. We have managed to source and provide these items for them. If there is anything that you need that you think we may not stock then please just ask us and we will try our best to get the products in for you.
Send us a message in the morning with your requirements and we will put together your order and bring it out to you as soon as we can but we will prioritise the vulnerable and elderly either direct from the shop or using one of the volunteers from the villages themselves. We will assess what we have and call you back to confirm you are happy.
How to order
Please note we will require
- Your name
- Telephone Number
- Collection or Delivery
- Postcode and House Name/Number
- please provide detailed directions, plus instructions where to leave your shopping.
- Detailed food requirements (please avoid over-ordering)
We will set up a shop account for you, you can preload this via
- BACS transfer
- Card payment
- Cash envelope outside your house / through our shop letterbox.
- If you have a large vegetable/fruit order, tell us the day before and we can order it fresh the next day.
- Similarly we can order extra loaves in from the bakers’.
- If you are just wanting to check if you have won the lottery, tickets can be checked online here
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver newspapers unless it is part of a larger essential items order.
Summary product list
- Fresh fruit and vegetables – simply give us a list of your requirements before 4pm the previous day, (no matter how large) and we can get these in fresh the next day.
- Fresh Meat – again let us know your requirements and we can order this in for you.
- All milk types, cream and yogurts, eggs, butter, lard and margarine
- Williams the Baker bread, Kingsmill sliced bread and other bakery products.
- Pasta (various types), rice, grains, lentils. We are currently offering large 3kg catering packs of pasta for £6 until the supplies of retail pasta return to normal levels
- Cooking sauces, spices and herbs
- Plain, Self raising and various bread flour
- Various baking ingredients
- Local honey, jams and chutneys
- Biscuits, cakes and morning pastries
- Cooking oil, olive oils and flavoured oils
- Gluten free products
- Sweets, chocolates and ice cream (We can currently get some very good deals on catering 4l ice cream tubs in various flavours. Just ask if you would like some details of these. They are good to keep the children happy we have found!)
- Cold drinks, water, juice and squash.
- Various tinned and dried food. We have managed to source catering sized tins of some items when the retail equivalent is difficult to get hold of e.g. Tinned tomatoes, chickpeas, red kidney beans. These products can then be easily divided out and frozen in batches for when needed.
- All condiments and sauces
- Large selection of frozen food
- Local Cheese, cold meats, dips, pate, ready meals
- Crisps, nuts, snacks
- Household cleaning products
- Toilet paper – (yes we have a good supply of this at the moment!), kitchen roll, foil, cling film, food bags, baking paper.
- Animal food
- Stamps and postage bags
- Charcoal and firelighters
- We also offer a full off-licence
- Wines (from £7.49)
- Beer Cans
- Dorset beers and ciders,
- various spirits and mixers