We are pleased to offer a home delivery service for those who are vulnerable or self isolating, covering Winfrtih Newburgh, The Chaldons and West Lulworth. If you are able to leave home as part of your essential shopping we can also have your order kept here for collection.
Send us a message in the morning with your requirements and we will put together your order and bring it out to you as soon as we can but we will prioritise the vulnerable and elderly either direct from the shop or using one of the volunteers from the villages themselves. We will assess what we have and call you back to confirm you are happy.
How to order
- Email Order (PREFERRED)
- creates an email to the shop
- Message via Facebook
- look out for the contact bot on this page for direct messaging!
- WhatsApp or SMS to 07434 842796
- Telephone 01305 852824
- please be patient, it may take us some time to answer
Please note we will require
- Your name
- Telephone Number
- Collection or Delivery
- Postcode and House Name/Number
- please provide detailed directions, plus instructions where to leave your shopping.
- Detailed food requirements (please avoid over-ordering)
We will set up a shop account for you, you can preload this via BACS transfer or by leaving a cash envelope outside your house / through our shop letterbox.
- If you have a large vegetable/fruit order, tell us the day before and we can order it fresh the next day.
- Similarly we can order extra loaves in from the bakers’.
- If you are just wanting to check if you have won the lottery, tickets can be checked online here
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver newspapers unless it is part of a larger essential items order.